Cod, parsnip puree, asparagus and celery salad, almond, and radish Ingredients (4 servings) 1 bag of Épurée parsnip purée 4...
- 450 g French lentils (half a bag of lentils)
- 250 ml grated beet
- 250 mL grated sweet potato
- 250 mL grated medium-strength cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley
- 175 mL Japanese breadcrumbs (Panko)
- 2 eggs
- 10 ml fennel seeds
- 10 ml mustard seeds
- 1 bag of beet puree
- 30 ml olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350’F
- Thaw out one bag of beet puree.
- Rinse the lentils well under running water.
- Cook the lentils until they are tender and then arrange them on a sheet. Refrigerate.
- Chop or mince the onion and garlic.
- Sauté the spices in olive oil over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add onion and garlic and sweat over low heat until translucent. Refrigerate.
- Grate the beets, sweet potatoes, and cheese.
- Mix all ingredients and season well.
- Divide into portions to form patties.
- Sear the patties in a large pan with olive oil.
- Arrange the patties on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.