Scallop, asparagus, and mushroom risotto Ingredients (2 servings) 6 U-10 scallops Olive oil and butter 1 bag of Épurée mushroom...
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 box of spaghetti 340 gr
- 1 bag of Épurée mushroom puree
- 227 gr sliced mushrooms
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 225 g (½ lb) frozen peeled shrimp, thawed
- ½ cup white wine
- 12 chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup of cooking cream
- Parmesan shavings
- 10 asparagus spears
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta as directed on the package. Al dente! Drain, add a drizzle of oil, and set aside in the refrigerator.
In a large frying pan, sweat and brown the mushrooms, onions, and Brussels sprouts.
- Add shrimp and garlic. Season with salt and pepper
- Deglaze with white wine and add cream. Reduce to desired consistency.
- In the meantime, break off the tough end of the asparagus and make ribbons with a peeler. Cut up the remaining asparagus and add to the pasta.
- Toss asparagus ribbons with basil and parsley. Season before serving.
- Add mushroom purée, asparagus, and whisk.
- Add the pasta to the sauce.
- Place the pasta on the plate and finish with the asparagus mixture and parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy your meal!
- You can replace the mushroom puree with broccoli puree
- Don’t hesitate to add cheese to your pasta