Chicken leg, beet puree, peach salad, tomato, and buffalo mozzarella Suggestion Possibility of replacing the chicken with guinea fowl Add...
- 4 salmon fillet (about 150 g per serving)
- 1 bag of Épurée cauliflower purée
- 4 eggs
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 French shallot
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- 2 green onions
- 600 gr of potatoes (greats cut in 2 or yellow flesh potatoes cut in cubes)
- 3 tablespoons tarragon (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown seasoned salmon in 30 mL (2 tbsp.) butter over medium-high heat for 4 minutes on each side, browning well or continue cooking until the desired doneness. Set aside on a plate and heat in the oven before serving.
- Finely chop tarragon, shallots, and green onions.
- Blanch the potatoes, bringing them to the halfway point.
- While potatoes are browning. Add garlic, shallots, and before serving add zest, lemon juice, green onions, and tarragon.
- In a saucepan of simmering salted water, pour 2 tbsp. of vinegar. Break the eggs, one at a time, and drop them into the water as you go. Poach for about 3 minutes or until desired doneness. Normally, the yolks should be runny. Drain poached eggs on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Finish cooking the salmon in the oven.
- Heat the cauliflower puree.
- Assemble the plate and enjoy!