Salmon, avocado, orange, and beet tartare. Suggestions to add in your dish Goat cheese Ricotta cheese Ingredients (2 servings) 300...
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 100 to 150 gr puree of mushrooms Épurée
- 100 g chorizo, diced
- 1 ½ cups of Arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ½ cup of white wine
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 ½ cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups of spinach
- 8 mushrooms cut into quarters
- Sauté the mushrooms in nice foaming butter with the chorizo.
- Put the oil, butter, onion, garlic, thyme, and sweat in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the rice and pearl it well, the rice will become a little transparent. When it reaches this point, add the white wine and let it reduce to dry. Then add the hot chicken stock. (Do the same as the white wine, go cup by cup, let it reduce to dry or almost dry before adding the other cup). The whole thing will take about 20 minutes.
- The rice should still be a bit al dente and the consistency not too dry or wet. When the consistency is right, add the parmesan, mushroom puree, sautéed mushrooms, and chorizo. If you want, you can add two tablespoons of butter and mix it all and add the spinach. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the plate and enjoy!