Nagano pork chops, gremolata, and carrot puree Ingredients (2 meals) Pork Chops 1 bag of Épurée carrot purees 7 sprigs...
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 rack of pork
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon
- ¾ cup of Panko
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 bag of mushroom purees
- 3 teaspoons of balsamic cream
- 1 cup of blackberries cut in 2
- 1 grey shallot, chopped
- ¼ cup of red wine
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop rosemary and mix with panko.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, put olive oil and sear the rack of pork for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from pan, brush with Dijon and cover with panko, and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- In the same pan that was used for the meat, add the shallot and a tablespoon of butter and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the blackberries and continue cooking for 3 minutes. Deglaze the blackberries with the red wine and reduce them by half. Add 1 teaspoon of balsamic cream and the remaining butter. Set aside.
- Put the mushroom puree and the balsamic cream in a small pot. Stir to make it homogeneous and hot.
- When the meat is cooked, let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Cut the rack along with the bones, place it on a line of pure, and cover with the blackberry sauce.
- Serve with a salad of arugula and walnuts or hazelnuts or vegetables of your choice. (PS: The walnuts add crunch and enhance the taste of the mushrooms)
- You can also make only the sauce, chops with the puree and vegetables. Have fun without the hassle 🙂