Salmon filet, cauliflower puree, poached egg, and hash browns with tarragon Ingredients 4 salmon fillet (about 150 g per serving)...
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1 liter of cooked quinoa
- ½ bag of Épurée beet puree
- 140 g cherry tomatoes (0.5 pints)
- ½ cucumber
- 1 bell pepper
- ½ red onion
- ½ lemon (zest and juice)
- 1/3 cup of chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon of chives
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or camelina
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of crumbled cashew nuts
- Cook quinoa in salted water (500 ml to cook) and then cool.
- Thaw the beet puree so that it is cold or take it out the day before.
- Cut the tomatoes in 2, cucumber, and bell pepper into macedoine, chop the red onion and fresh herbs and green onions.
- Mix all ingredients except herbs, cashews, and green onions to garnish.
- Add strawberries or raspberries
- Garnish with Finfinoix chive and garlic spread
- Or feta cheese