Pork chops with maple syrup beet puree, sautéed potatoes, and pecans Ingredients (4 servings) 4 pork chops 1 bag of...
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 bag of Épurée parsnip puree
- 7 sprigs of thyme
- 4 large pork cutlets
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 gr butter
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ of lemon juice
- 1 lb of asparagus
- 2 tbsp. coarsely chopped almonds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 tsp. maple syrup (1 tsp. per person as a garnish)
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown half the cutlets in half the butter, thyme, and garlic. Set aside on a plate to keep warm.
- Turn oven on to 400°F.
- Break off the woody base of your asparagus. Peel them lightly.
- In a large skillet over medium/high heat, melt the butter with the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper. Fry for about 10 minutes, turning the asparagus regularly. The asparagus must remain a beautiful green color and deglaze with lemon juice.
- Heat the Épurée parsnip puree and the cutlets.
- Chop the almonds and green onions.
- Assemble the plate and bon appétit!