Nagano pork chops, gremolata, and carrot puree Ingredients (2 meals) Pork Chops 1 bag of Épurée carrot purees 7 sprigs...
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 4 pork chops
- 1 bag of Épurée beet purees
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g butter
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Arugula (to mix with apples, pecans, and parsley)
- 2 apples (cut in quarters)
- Pecans or walnuts
- Seasonal vegetables of your choice
- Olive oil
- Cut apples into quarters and sauté in butter, add pecans.
- Heat a pan (very hot) to sear the meat. In the meantime, season meat well on both sides.
- Turn on the BBQ or oven to 400°F.
- Once the pan is hot, add the canola oil and pork, wait 1 minute and add the garlic, butter, and thyme.
- Use a serving spoon to wet the chops repeatedly with the butter, canola oil, thyme, and garlic mixture (give them some love).
- Once well colored on each side, place the pork chop on an ovenproof sheet. For pink pork, reach 63°C in the middle.
- Heat the Épurée beet puree and add the maple syrup.
- Meanwhile, chop vegetables and sauté.
- Place pork in the oven.
- Assemble the plate and enjoy.