Carrot, Orange and Cardamom Muffin Variants For those who like their muffins sweeter, you can add ¼ cup of sugar....
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 bag of Épurée mushroom puree
- 7 sprigs of thyme
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 gr butter
- Salt and pepper
- Canola oil
- 4 pork chops, Nagano hotel cut
- 300 g colored Nantes carrots
- 227 g mushrooms or 8 king mushrooms cut in 2
- 200 g Brussels sprouts cut in 2
- 175 g pancetta cut in cubes
- 100 g roasted pine nuts
- ½ cup chopped sage
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Heat a skillet hot to sear the meat, while seasoning the meat well on both sides.
- Turn on the oven to 400°F.
- Once the pan is hot, add the canola oil, wait 1 minute and then add the garlic, butter, and thyme.
- Use a serving spoon to moisten the chop with the butter, canola oil, thyme, and garlic mixture (to give it some love). Once well browned on each side, place chops on an ovenproof baking sheet.
- Heat the Épurée mushroom puree and chop the sage.
- Clean the pan or take another one, color the pancetta over high heat. After ¾ of cooking time add the sage and deglaze with balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Sauté the vegetables and season.
- Halfway through cooking the vegetables, put the chops in the oven. Tip: put a 1cm square of butter on each chop before putting it in the oven. For pink pork, reach 63°C in the middle.
- Emulsify the mushroom puree.
Assemble the plate and enjoy.
- Have fun and bon appétit?