- Without BBQ, you can refer to the cooking technique of the Nagano pork with gremolata recipe
- Accompany it with the vegetables of your choice: carrot, kale, green bean, Swiss chard, etc.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 hotel cut pork chops
- 1 bag of Épurée mushroom puree
- 1 tsp. coffee
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1.5 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. hazelnut
- 0.5 apple
- 1 green onion
- Arugula or lamb’s lettuce (your choice of salad)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Seasonal vegetables
- Mix spices (coffee, cumin, paprika)
- Spread the spices on each side of the chops and let rest for at least one hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat BBQ or oven.
- Sauté or grill the vegetables.
- Season the meat. Place the chop on the grill. About 5 minutes on each side with a nice grill. Finish cooking on the indirect heat of the BBQ. For pink pork, reach 63 C in the center.
- Meanwhile, finely chop green onions, julienne apples, and coarsely chopped hazelnuts. Toss with salad, a drizzle of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and season.
- Assemble the plate and bon appétit 😊