Salmon filet, cauliflower puree, poached egg, and hash browns with tarragon Ingredients 4 salmon fillet (about 150 g per serving)...
- ½ cup of warm water
- ½ teaspoon of instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
(Or you can buy ready-made pizza dough.)
- Broccoli purée
- 1 cup cooked chicken, minced
- ¼ cup red onion
- 1 scoop of Mozzarella of Bufala Campana or
- 1 ½ cups of grated mozzarella
- 5 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 4 dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 5 pieces broccoli, finely chopped
- 20 black olives or to taste
- Olive oil, La belle excuse
- Balsamic cream, La belle excuse
- Salt and pepper
- Mix water, yeast, and sugar. Let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Add flour and salt, knead the dough.
Set the pizza dough aside in a bowl with a damp cloth on top and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough and roll it out. Place on a pizza pan.
- Spread Épurée broccoli purée over dough.
- Arrange toppings as desired. You can also add toppings.
- Finish with grated mozzarella cheese on top. You can also use fresh mozzarella sliced into rounds.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes until the cheese is shiny.
- Add arugula, prosciutto, a dash of olive oil and balsamic cream, ground pepper, and fleur de sel.