Quinoa salad with beets, pistachios, orange supreme, kale, and blue cheese Ingredients for the salad 250 ml quinoa 1/2 bag...
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 bag of Épurée parsnip purée
- 350 ml of vegetable broth
- 0.5 cup of 35% cream
- 2 tablespoons almond
- 0.5 apple
- Juice of 0.5 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Heat parsnip puree and vegetable broth. Season to taste.
- Mix with a blender.
- Chop the apple, chop the almonds, chop the parsley, mix with the lemon juice, and season.
- Add the cream and serve.