Barley risotto, mushroom puree, salmon steak, dill, and feta Ingredients (4 servings) 1 chopped shallot 1 bag of Épurée mushroom...
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 rack of Nagano pork
- 1 bag of Épurée beet puree
- 7 sprigs of thyme
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 g butter
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 peach, plum, or nectarine (or apple, raspberry)
- Grilled vegetables with garlic: asparagus, bell pepper, carrot, red onion, mushrooms, zucchini…
- Olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Cut the carrots into sticks along with the other vegetables and add the chopped garlic, salt, pepper, and a dash of olive oil.
- Heat a frying pan hot to sear the meat while seasoning the meat on both sides.
- Turn on the BBQ or oven to 400°F.
- Once the pan is hot, add the canola oil and pork, wait 1 minute and add the garlic, butter, and thyme.
- Use a serving spoon to wet the rack repeatedly with the butter, canola oil, thyme, and garlic mixture (give it some love). For pink pork, reach 63°C in the center.
- Once well colored on each side, place the rack on an ovenproof sheet. For pink pork, reach 63°C in the middle.
- Meanwhile, cut the peach into quarters, finely chop the shallot and assemble the salad without olive oil or seasoning. Suggestion: You can grill the peach on the BBQ
- Heat the Épurée beet puree.
- Grill the vegetables and put the rack in the oven. (Hint: put a square of butter on the pork before putting it in the oven)
- Assemble the plate and enjoy.