Plate of deli meats, country-style pâtés and cheeses Ingredients 1 bag caramelized onion puree Épurée Deli meats of your choice...
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 bag of Épurée beet puree
- 4 fish fillets of the day (salmon, walleye, etc.)
- Olive oil
- ½ bunch of kale
- 2 French shallots
- 1 pint of colored Nantes carrots
- Roasted pine nuts
- ½ bunch parsley
- 3 radishes (thinly sliced with a mandolin or knife)
- Supremes of one orange
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut carrots in half and season with olive oil. (You can add thyme or rosemary with honey) and place in oven. Stir occasionally and cook Al dente.
Peel parsley leaves and mix with radish and orange segments.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil. Meanwhile, season the fish fillets. Add one teaspoon of olive oil per fish fillet. Place the fish in the pan skin side down.
- Color the skin side well and then turn it over gently with a spatula.
- Once well browned on both sides, place on an ovenproof baking sheet.
- Heat the delicious Épurée beet purée (Tip: serve the purée warm).
- Put the fish in the oven (you can add a knob of butter on each fillet before putting it in the oven)
- Sauté the kale with the shallots and add the carrots.
- Add olive oil, pine nuts, and season the salad with parsley.
- Assemble the plate once the fish is hot and enjoy?