Tuna Tataki, crisp Asian vegetable salad, and broccoli puree Preparation In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil over...
- 1 can of Farfalle
- 450 g smoked meat to be chopped or sliced very thinly (or sausage)
- 1 bag of Épurée cauliflower purees
- 1 cup of cooking cream
- 1 leek, diced
- 1 liter of baby spinach
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 Shallot
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Parmesan shavings
- ½ cup of white wine
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta as directed on the package. Al dente! Drain, add a drizzle of oil, and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, sweat the leeks and smoked meat with olive oil.
- Add shallots and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Deglaze with white wine and add cauliflower puree and cream. Reduce to desired consistency.
- Meanwhile, chop green onions and chives.
- Add the pasta to the sauce before serving and add the spinach.
- Place the pasta on the plate and finish with the green onions, chives, and parmesan.
- Enjoy your meal!