Nagano pork chops, gremolata, and carrot puree
- 1 bag of Épurée carrot purees
- 7 sprigs of thyme
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 g butter
- Salt and pepper
- Canola oil
- 4 pork chops, Nagano hotel cut
- 300 g colored Nantes carrots
- 227 g mushrooms
- 300 g chard
- 1 bunch of parsley
- ½ clove of garlic
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- Olive oil
- Chop the parsley and shallot finely. Mix with lemon zest and juice, salt, garlic clove, pepper, and cover with good quality olive oil.
- Heat a frying pan hot to sear the meat while seasoning the meat well on both sides.
- Turn on the oven to 400°F.
- Once the pan is hot, add the canola oil and the chop, wait 1 minute and add the garlic, butter, and thyme.
- Use a serving spoon to wet the chop with the butter, canola oil, thyme, and garlic mixture (give it some love). For pink pork, reach 63°C in the middle.
- Once well browned on each side, place chops on an ovenproof baking sheet.
- Sauté vegetables and season.
- Heat the Épurée carrot purée.
- Place chop in the oven.
Do you like the recipe? Share it with your family and friends 🙂