Steak, gremolata with broccoli pure with parmesan, and roasted garlic Preparation Turn oven on to 400°F. Season steaks with salt...
- Feel free to add vegetables of your choice.
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 1 chuck roast cut into
- 6 or 1.5 kilos of beef cubes
- 1 bag of Épurée carrot puree
- 8 carrots
- 4 cups of baby potatoes, cut in 2
- 2 red onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ½ cups of beef broth
- ½ cup of white wine
- Olive oil
- Fresh coriander (optional)
- Flower of salt
- Peel the carrots and cut them into 1 cm slices.
- Peel the 2 red onions and cut them into quarters.
- Chop the garlic and keep the vegetables aside.
- Combine Épurée carrot puree, beef broth, and white wine in a bowl.
- Heat a large skillet and add olive oil.
- Season the beef pieces with salt and pepper and place them in the pan. Brown all sides of the meat. When the pieces of meat are well caramelized, put them in the slow cooker with the grelots.
- Then add the carrots, onions, and garlic to the pan to roast them a bit.
- Add the flour and coat the vegetables well.
- Add the liquid (Épurée puree, broth, and wine) and bring to a boil. Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Add thyme and bay leaf. Cover and cook slowly for 8 hours.
- Just before serving, add fresh coriander and a little fleur de sel.