Rack of pork with blackberries, mushroom puree, and La Belle Excuse balsamic cream Ingredients (1 serving) 1 rack of pork...
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1 bag of Épurée beet puree
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1.5 cups barley
- 5 cups of chicken or vegetable stock
- Pumpkin seeds
- 20 grams of dill
- ½ cup of feta cheese
- 30 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1.5 cups of white wine
- Bring chicken or vegetable stock to a boil.
- Chop the shallot, dill, and prepare the feta cheese.
- Sauté the kale filling and sprinkle with olive oil. Season well. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, put the butter, onion, garlic, thyme, and sweat over medium heat.
- Add the barley and peel it well, the barley will become a little transparent. When it reaches this point, add the white wine and let it reduce to dryness.
- Add the hot chicken stock. (Do the same as the white wine, go cup by cup, let it reduce to dryness or almost dry before adding the other cup) The whole thing will take more than 20 minutes.
- The barley should still be a bit al dente and the consistency not too dry or wet.
- Add the topping.
- When the consistency is right, add the parmesan, the warm beet puree. If you want, you can add a tablespoon of butter and mix it all. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the plate and add the garnish.
- Enjoy your meal!